OUR SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
Shooman (Shomman) Foundation believes that change can occur with appropriate research and participated in different scientific research on COVID-19, Social Rights of ‘Those Who Have Less’ , Social Psychology of Kindness and Kind People, Covid 19 and Tobacco Controls. Below are some of our recent Scientific Researches :
- Factors Associated with Work Safety of Domestic Helping Hands in Dhaka City, Bangladesh
- The Status of Helping Hands during Covid and Morality of Employers & Employees in Dhaka City, Bangladesh.
- A Case Series of 100 COVID-19 Positive Patients Treated with Combination of Ivermectin and Doxycycline
- Ivermectin as Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for COVID-19 among Healthcare Providers in a Selected Tertiary Hospital in Dhaka – An Observational Study
- The perspective of the adult’s on exposure to passive smoking on their children in the rural area, Bangladesh: A qualitative approach